The one thing I always wanted, and will start working on soon, is a properly home-made hackergotchi.
Best howto page for making a hackergotchi I have ever seen.🙂
He made more howto’s very much worth looking into:
- Transform a photo in a Jigsaw Puzzle boar (With Gimp)
- GIMP trick: make your subject jump out of a photo (With Gimp)
- Simplified Raster to SVG Conversion Tutorial (With Inkscape)
- Drawing an Eye with OOo Draw
- Drawing a Tree with OOo Draw
- Drawing the Cooperative logo with OOo Draw (and Gimp)
Now I have to find me a proper picture of myself.