I may seem silly and stupid but it this “Time Zone Change Issue” not a No Brainer in Ubuntu?
My solution in Gnome: (Please correct me if I am wrong)
- Right-click your clock in the panel.
- Select Adjust Date and Time. (and key in password)
- In Configuration select “Keep Synchronized With Internet Servers.
- If NTP is not installed it will ask you if you are ok with installing it an of course you are🙂
- After that you select a timeserver if you wish. (it defaults to ntp.ubuntu.com)
- Select Synchronize Now.
No issue for any computer I think.